1. Authentic Learning – Environmental Oral Hygiene Part 1 – A Sustainable Approach to Whole Dental Health – Introduction and Intention
2. Part 2. Joellen Coates – University of Wyoming – Honours Thesis – “Got Teeth? How the Oral Microbiome and Diet Affects our Oral Health and the Future of Dentistry.” Aligned with Whole Dental Health? A Reflection.
3. Part 3. Learning and Living with my Contradictions as a Dental Hygienist. Evolving Knowledge in the Light of Change.
4. Part 4. A New Hope? Re Registration for Dental Professionals in New Zealand. A Whole Dental Health Perspective, Appraissal and Reflection.
5. COVID 19. Part 5. A Personal and Professional Reflective Journey into an Unknown, Known and uncertain Future. Whole Dental Health, A Brave New World.
6. Part 8. The Oral, Systemic and Metabolic links to Whole Dental Health. A Personal Journey and Overview.
7. Part 13. Unorthodoxy in Learning. Testing a Workplace Concept – Carl R. Rogers – Supporting Authentic Online Learning at O’Hehir University – A Narrative Account.
Whole Dental Health for a Progressive, Creative and Sustainable New World
Brewing techniques, beer and the ins and outs of running a small brewery in Northland NZ.
Pinot in all its glory, cool Kiwi craft beer plus shitz and giggles of course.
In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, but in the experts there are few – Shunryu Suzuki
Understanding how to be the best you can be. Professor Grant Schofield.
a wine blog
Conversations to take learning forward
History never really says "goodbye", it instead says "see you later".
The Land, It's People and their Wine
Enabling Self Sufficiency and Sustainable in Abel Tasman